I’m convinced that:
- my current dog Lisa loves labs and hates cats because my previous dog Zeke was a lab who hated cats.
- every woman needs a special spot that is close to home that they can visit when they want to get away from everybody for a while.
- even though I rode a bike all the time as a kid, I don’t know how to ride one as an adult. I crashed really badly when I was 9 and have not been on a bike since, I wonder if there is a place that will give adults lessons…
- I love skiing so much because I live in a warm place where it doesn’t snow. When I lived in NY and NJ I never had the urge to ski.
- I run better when I’m running with a group. I’m very competitive when it comes to sports and I like to feel like I am racing against whomever is in front of me.
- drinking coffee in the morning makes me more tired in the afternoon, but I still drink it sometimes because I like the taste.
- my son leaves Lego pieces on the floor because he thinks it’s funny when I step on them.
- when people say they are too busy to exercise they are making an excuse and they just aren’t ready to take care of themselves yet.
- if I am happy and in a good mood my son will be too.
What are you convinced of?